Thursday, August 20, 2009

Waterworks Two

Did you attend our first Waterworks Opening? Come again. Come for the first time. Enjoy Poe's new fountains, Sam's dripping Drops of Summer, partake in nibbles and bibbles...
We've got new art to delight your summer senses...

Sam and Poe will once again charm us with unusual inventions, splashes of color, beauty and fun.

Join us on Saturday, September 12th, 5:00 - 8:00pm at the SAM•POE Gallery, 24 Main Street in Bisbee, Arizona.

Familiarize yourself with the new work, actualize your dream of going home with the first pick of some of the hottest new work in town...

Here is a sampling of some of Poe's new work which is sure to delight!

3 comments:

  1. Do these move? It would be cool to see video!

    Dane Henas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait! It will be my second time at Water Works. See you there! (Dane...the fountains moved last year. I have a feeling they will again).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poe. It was nice talking to you the other day at Moody's. I'm thinking about how I might incorporate your advice into my strategy for the Thailand trip. I appreciate the tip. I can't attend on the 12th as I'll be manning thins at Bizzart. But I'll try to send people your way. It helps to cross pollinate. LARRY ELKINS

    ReplyDelete